RoboFont is a robust core application which is fully scriptable, so it can be customized and extended using Python.
In addition to its open and documented APIs, RoboFont also offers an Extensions infra-structure which makes it easy for developers to build and distribute extensions, and for users to install and update them.
Extensions are an easy way to package and distribute RoboFont tools.
In this section you’ll find everything you need to know about building and distributing RoboFont extensions.
- Extension File Specification
- From tool to extension
- Boilerplate RoboFont Extension
- Building extensions with the Extension Builder
- Building extensions with a script
- Recommendations for Publishing Extensions
- Publishing extensions on Mechanic 2
- Extension packaging patterns
- Publishing extensions on the Extensions Store