If you have any questions about RoboFont, you can ask for help on the RoboFont Forum. We‘ll do our best to point you in the right direction. Other RoboFont users may also be able to help.
Before posting your question, please read the recommendations below:
- Do your homework.
- Try looking for answers in the documentation and on the forum first. Both have Search and Tags functionality which make it easier to find content about a particular topic.
- Be clear and concise.
- Make it as easy as possible for others to understand the issue. This will increase your chances to get a quick and useful answer.
- Be specific.
- Try to isolate the actual issue from everything else that is not relevant to your question.
- Provide test code and/or data.
- This will help us to reproduce and understand the issue.
- Be patient…
- It might take a few days before we can reply to your question.